Here are my top 10 items from Target under ten bucks:
This is Junior sizing with a casual fit. It comes in sizes x-small – xx-large. It looks rather light, but I still think you could dress it up with a shrug and jewelry.
2. ELF ESSENTIAL BRUSHES – 10 PIECE – $10.00
- Material:Nickel-Free Metal
- Closure Style:Leverback Clasp
- Care and Cleaning:Avoid Household Cleaners, Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Overall Dimensions: 1.5 ” L x 0.5 ” W
These are so pretty and would go with so many different outfits.
There is a necklace that goes with it for $39.99.
4. 6 Opening Flat Collage Frame – $9.99
5. Decorative Coin Bank – Strawberry Cupcake – $9.99
6. Book of Black Heroes (Paperback) 0 $8.45
7. Melissa & Doug Friendship Stamp Set – $9.99
- Children will love these 8 playful stamps in shapes like a rainbow, hearts, and more, plus a cool 2-color inkpad
- It’s fun creating countless scenes and coloring in the pictures with the 5 colored pencils
- This well-crafted set is conveniently contained in a sturdy wooden box for organizing and storage
- Washable, nontoxic, kid-friendly ink
This is so beautiful and then the case can be used for traveling.
Remember: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.