You know, Walgreens has some really great things at really great prices.
1. Walgreens Premium Cotton Ovals
Wonderful for using with toner or to remove makeup or nail polish. They don’t shred or tear.
These are $3.49.
2. Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Skin
- Hand salve 0.3 oz
- Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream 0.25 oz
- Lemon Butter cuticle cream 0.3 oz
- Coconut Foot Cream 0.75 oz
- Thoroughly Therapeutic honey & grapeseed oil hand cream 0.75 oz
- Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil 0.15 oz
I admit that I haven’t used all of the things in this kit, however, anything I’ve tried of Burt’s Bees has been wonderful.
3. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Works really quickly. You don’t have to really scrub at your face. Takes off eye makeup so easily, including mascara.
The Make-up line, Jordana continues to get rave reviews for their lip liner, blush and lipstick. Most items between $1.99 and $4.00, you won’t find a better bang for your buck.
5. Vitamins and Supplements